The RiskAid software is the only risk management software that comes with specific enhancements for Highways England projects. This includes:-
- Automatic creation of the spreadsheets (V11 and V12) which are mandated by Highways England for monthly risk management reporting. This can save each project many man days per month.
- Exactly matches the Highways England risk definitions, classifications and probability calculations. The team can confidently use the same approach and language as they do now.
- Provides expenditure summaries and graphs as month-by-month breakdowns for easy management of risk expenditure budgets.
It combines powerful web-based collaborative risk management support environment with features such as:-
- A collaborative, web based approach to enhance team decision making
- Importing of existing spreadsheet data reducing the need for manual data input
- Intuitive screens and reports to record risks, define actions to take and to monitor the outcomes
- Allows the storage of related notes, comments and documents
- “What-if” scenarios allowing users to explore changes, compare them with the live assessment and apply or abandon
- Allows quick and effective risk reviews with commentary on why changes have been made
- Intuitive and clear reports highlighting priorities and the benefit of actions
- Easy inclusion of reports and displays within Microsoft Office documents
- Dynamically shares data with Primavera P6 if required
- Ability to compare the differences of a risk assessment over any time period, such as from one review to the next
- Full audit trail with powerful data filtering which supports Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and regulatory audit requirements